Posted on: 30th May 2022
Open role: Relationship Manager
Monavate is looking for a front-line relationship manager to oversee a number of key portfolio clients
Salary: Up to £50k P.A. (depending on experience)
Where: Cambridge-based (or remote working considered based on applicant profile)
Reporting to: Head of Issuing
Who are we?
We are Monavate. Headquartered in Cambridge but operating across Europe, we provide card issuing and program management services to some of Fintech’s most exciting and fastest-growing companies. Born in 2020, off the back of one of Fintech’s largest ever European seed funds, we haven’t stopped moving since, having issued over 2 million cards in just 2 years of operations. From challenger banks to crypto wallets; award-winning kids cards to consumer rewards apps; we help the sector’s most innovative and disruptive brands change the way their customers pay.
- Manage existing relationships with client stakeholders at senior executive levels.
- Attend regular client meetings to understand and support the client’s own business development activities; to stay ahead of any service delivery issues; and to act as the point of Monavate escalation when needed.
- Manage client change requests from initiation to completion, taking responsibility for associated commercial negotiations.
- Understand and keep track of the structure and terms of existing client contracts to ensure timely contract renewals, and take ownership of any associated commercial negotiations.
- Gather and report intelligence on competitor activities.
- Collaborate with Monavate’s Operations, Legal, Commercial and Finance teams regarding any client matters
- Participate in client service review meetings and ensure satisfactory completion of follow-up action items.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a Relationship or Account management role.
- Knowledge of card issuing, BIN Sponsorship and payment processing is preferred.
- Ability to understand European regulatory frameworks, payment regulation and card scheme rules is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts such as API integrations.
- Relationship building with a service-delivery and customer-first mindset.
What you’ll get
- Up to £50k P.A. salary depending on experience
- Flexible working allowance (hybrid/remote if needed)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical and Dental care
Want to apply?
Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think you’d be a perfect match for the role, including a CV and any other relevant information.